I made a challenge of things to post about in December
- Favorite Christmas Cookie
- Favorite Christmas Memory
- Something that was on your Christmas wish list as a kid
- Your Christmas wish list now
- Your Christmas Tree
- Favorite Christmas Decoration
- Favorite Christmas candy/candies
- Dream Christmas location
- Favorite Christmas TV Show/Movie
- Christmas tradition growing up
- Christmas tradition now
- Favorite Christmas song(s)
- Favorite place to shop for Christmas
- Recipe for a dish you want to serve at Christmas dinner
- Photos of your Christmas dinner
- Photos of family opening presents
- Keep track of what you get for Christmas so you can thank everyone
- New Years Resolutions
I was watching the second episode of Dracula called A Whiff of Sulfur where Dracula was risen by Abraham Van Helsing. I remember thinking, “Is that him?” You could not tell it was him. Yes. I know the point of acting is not appearing as oneself but sometimes you can still tell who it is. His acting was so phenomenal that you could not tell it was him.
I should also mention 6 Souls (Shelter). Jonathan played someone with multiple personalities: Adam color blind; David a gentle person confined to a wheelchair; Wesley a frontman for a band who committed suicide. To play someone with many accents and personalities is another reason why he is a phenomenal actor.
Jonathan is amazing in August Rush and Match Point as well.
I love fall. It is my favorite season. It is chilly but not freezing like winter.
things I love about fall :
- Fall colors
- Taking pictures of the fall colors
- Making a craft with leaves
- Scenic drives to see the fall foliage
- Fall picnics
- Making chili
- Making an apple pie
- Hot drinks perfect for fall – hot chocolate, hot tea
- Carmel Apples
- Foggy Mornings
The weekend of Oct 5 – we went to Cleveland to see my nephew for his birthday. I always think that October would be a good month to have a birthday. So many fun things happen during the month of October.
Favorite Things About October:
- It is fall – beautiful fall colors, scenic drives
- Halloween is in October – fun crafts like painting pumpkins, eating candy corn, trick or treat, costumes
- Apple orchard season
- Pumpkin spiced everything : Lattes, Donuts, Muffins, Bars
- Pumpkin patches
- Football season
- Hoodie weather
- Cooler weather but not freezing like winter
- Soup and other fall foods
- Apple Pie
My favorite season is fall. It is chilly but not cold like winter. I love the fall colors and fall activities.
I have set some goals for fall.
- take pictures of the leaves changing color
- rake some leaves and jump into the pile because you are never too old to jump into a pile of leaves
- create a photo collage of pictures with fall colors
- pick out a pumpkin
- go apple picking
- bake an apple pie
I have been wanting to do a whole weekend in photos for a while now. I decided to set a goal to do one when I went to Cleveland to visit my family.
We had a great weekend.
- On Friday night – we went to my niece’s back to school dinner at Olive Garden. She picked the restaurant. After dinner, we did some shopping at Target.
- Saturday morning – My nephew had his first soccer game.
- Saturday Evening – I went to Rocky River Park to take pictures of Lake Erie.
- Sunday afternoon – we went to the Cedar Valley Settlers Celebration & Music Festival where they had things set up to learn about the settlement in the pioneer days.
This post was also posted to my other blog