I have a photography goal to take photos in all of the 50 states. I was going to do an epic blog post with all 50 destinations listed at once but then I decide I would map my travel in sections.
Here are the places I have already been to:
I plan on traveling to places I have already been to as well:
- Washington DC – I was able to travel there a year ago but there were so many things I didn’t get to see.
- St. Louis, MO – I was there in November 2008 but I did not go up in the Arch and I would like to do that
- Memphis, TN – I have been there many times. We used to take trips there every year from 2005 to 2009. I miss it.
But for now let us start with the places I would like to travel to in the Northeastern United States:
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York City, NY
- Mystic, CT
- Newport, RI
- Boston, MA
- Portland, Maine ? or Bristol, Maine? or the Main Eastern Railroad?
- Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad, New Hampshire?
- Backroad Discovery Tours, Vermont?
- Niagara Falls, NY
These locations are just an idea. If you can think of a better one, let me know.
[Edit] I just remembered I have a book called Most Scenic Drives in America so maybe I should look into that book before I plan anything?