- My name is Christin.
- I live in Cleveland, Ohio. I moved here over the summer in 2015.
- I was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio and also lived in Neenah, Wisconsin during junior high and high school.
- Ghost Adventures is amazing. I have been watching that show since the beginning but the most recent seasons are my favorite. I love having Billy and Jay on the team. They were always there before but we see them more often. I have had several experiences. I haven’t told many people. Not because I am ashamed but because I didn’t know of anyone who would listen.
- My favorite animal is a polar bear but I also like leopards, tigers, wolves and snow leopards. Polar Bears are my most favorite animal. It is my dream to travel to Churchill Manitoba Canada to take pictures of polar bears in the wild.
- I love photography. I take photos every chance I get. I can go to the zoo to take photos and come back three hours later with 400+ photos. I have been doing it for a while now. Recently I noticed the more often you take photos the better at it you get.
- I would love to travel, do my photography, and blog from the road. I have a dream to visit all 50 states.
- My favorite actor is Danny Pino. He is an incredible actor.